- Used world-wide
- Microbes to whales
- Simple to complex systems
- Portable or lab-based
- Modular, expandable, adaptable
- Free expert technical support
Our respirometry systems are used world-wide by leading scientists, measuring the metabolic rates of nearly every imaginable life-form from bacteria to whales. By combining top-grade instruments with expert technical support, our respirometry systems offer unbeatable quality and value.
- High Resolution Flow through design
- Measures Relative Humidity, Dew Point, Water Vapor Density or Water Vapor Pressure
- Easy to Use and Easy Data Acquisition
- Resistant to Contamination
The RH-300 water vapor analyzer is a high resolution (0.001% relative humidity), wide range (0-100% RH non-condensing) flow-through analyzer that can display and output in units of relative humidity, dew point, water vapor pressure, and water vapor density. The RH-300 is ideal for determining water loss rates and measuring water vapor partial pressure for gas sample dilution corrections.