- Dual wavelength infra-red sensor technology
- Ranges 0-5%, 0-10% or 0-15%
- Scalable analog and digital output
- Fast response, 0.5 sec
- Resolution down to 1ppm
The CA-10 carbon dioxide analyzer is a fast-responding CO2 analyzer with a wide measurement range (up to 0-15%) combined with high resolution (1 ppm at atmospheric levels). It is suitable for any CO2 analysis application where reliability, versatility and low drift are required.
- Standards compliant paramagnetic sensor technology
- Fast response
- Scalable analog and serial output
- Range 0-100%, resolution .0001%
- Barometric pressure compensation
- Ideal for H2S gas mixtures
The PA-10 oxygen analyzer is the instrument of choice for single channel full range (0-100%), fast response (0.2 sec), high resolution oxygen measurements. This oxygen analyzer is ideal for applications such as medical gas testing that require paramagnetic sensors for standards compliance.
- Compact respirometry system in a box
- Generates mass flow rates from 10ml/minute to 1500ml/minute
- Serial and analog outputs, analog inputs
- Analog and digital (RS-232) outputs plus non-volatile data storage
- On board data logging
Designed specifically for field work, the FoxBox is a research grade, integrated oxygen analysis instrument that includes a variable pump and mass flow controller (range 20 - 1500 ml/minute). All of these instruments are integrated into a small, light, compact, dust-proof, waterproof and essentially indestructible box.
- Wide range 0-10%, high resolution 0.0001%
- Dual wavelength infrared technology
- Barometric pressure compensated
- Analog and digital (RS-232) outputs
- Not sensitive to flow rate changes
- Rugged, light, low power consumption
The MA-10 methane analyzer is a fast-responding CH4 analyzer with a wide measurement range (0-10%) combined with high resolution. It is suitable for any methane analysis application where reliability, versatility and low drift are required.