- High-resolution behavioral phenotyping system (1 Hz on all measurements)
- Built-in body mass monitoring
- Capture and analyze behavioral events, such as food intake, water intake, lounging, wheel activity and movement
- Feeding applications include paired or yoked, time and duration, food or drink choice, or behavior-based reward
Capture and analyze a wide range of mouse behaviors
The Promethion Behavioral Phenotyping System features the modular flexibility to support real-time behavioral studies in a home-cage setting. Capture a complete data-rich archive of behaviors with unbeatable temporal resolution. Second-by-second observations can discern seemingly subtle mouse behaviors relevant to your investigations that would otherwise be missed by less precise systems.
- Circadian Studies
- Caloric Restriction
- Food or Drink Choice Studies
- Position Analysis
- High Fat Diet Studies
- Thermoneutrality, BAT Studies
- Activity and Exercise Studies
- Operant Conditioning
- Obesity and Diabetes Research
- Aging Research
- Toxicology and Immunology Studies
- Food Access Control Unit
- Mass Measurement for Food, Water and Body Mass
- Dual Access Control Lid
- XYZ Beam Break Array
- Environmental Control Cabinet
- Environmental Sensor Array
- Telemetry (Heart Rate and Body Temperature)
- Running Wheel with Wheelstop
- Specialized Food Grills
Behavior time budget for a single mouse over a 24-hour period.
Promethion detects and quantifies micro-intake events invisible to other systems; these events can constitute up to 30% of all intake behavior.
Position Probability Heat Map
Position probability map of a single mouse over several days of data collection.