- High resolution results can be validated against known standards
- Designed for use with a variety of chamber volumes, hood boxes or masks
- Optional bench-top or rack mounted configurations
- Patent-pending background baselining corrects for variables that compromise accuracy without interrupting data acquisition
- Elimination of CO2 and H20 scrubbing from the analyzer stream – a significant advantage with large chamber volumes
In-vivo, whole-animal metabolic measurements of ruminants or other large animals is frequently the next necessary step for evaluation of hypotheses from in-vitro research. Whether your focus is on animal nutrition, or the impact that feed has on CH4 and CO2 emissions, Sable Systems multiplexed or continuous respirometry solutions provide large animal researchers with versatile or automated choices for the highest resolution results in animal and veterinary science.
This large animal system features our patent-pending background baselining, which corrects for variables that compromise accuracy without interrupting data acquisition. The system eliminates CO2 and H20 scrubbing from the analyzer system by monitoring relative humidity in both incurrent and ex-current air streams. This enables mathematical compensation for water vapor dilution, thereby. This is a significant advantage with large chamber volumes.
- Quad Gas Single Path Analyzer
- Flow Generator – Mass Dependent
- Eight Channel Flow and Calibration Muliplexer
- Baseline Sampling Unit
- Promethion Interface Module
- Data Acquisition and Analysis Software
- Acquisition, Control and Data Display Software
- Analog to SableBus Interface
- Desktop Computer and Monitor
- Environmental Monitoring Device
*Quantity of individual components will vary, depending upon your sample size and/or number of cages.
[RoyalSlider Error] No post attachments found.