Multiplexed Large Animal Respirometry System
- High-resolution, versatile configuration
- Results can be validated against known standards
- Designed for use with a variety of chamber volumes, hood boxes or masks
- Optional bench-top or rack mounted configurations
- Elimination of CO2 and H20 scrubbing from the analyzer stream
Sable Systems Classic Line solution for large animal respirometry provides to both researcher and animal the advantage of high-volume flow rates, variable flow options and quiet flow equipment. Automated multiplexing routes the sample gas stream from a room, head-box or mask to the analysis path. Relative humidity is monitored in both incurrent and ex-current air streams, allowing mathematical compensation for water vapor dilution. This eliminates scrubbing of CO2 and H20 from the analyzer stream – a significant advantage with large chamber volumes.
- 500 L Flow Generator
- Fixed Rate Pressure Pump
- Eight Channel Respirometer Multiplexer
- Analog Signal Multiplexer Accessory
- External Subsampling Manifold (8-channel)
- Gas Subsampler/Pump/Mass Flow Meter
- Relative Humidity/Dewpoint/Water Vapor Pressure Meter
- Carbon Dioxide Analyzer
- Fuel Cell Oxygen Analyzer
- Eight Channel, 16-bit Data Acquisition Interface
- Accessory Kit for Respirometry for use with Flowkit Based Systems using 0.25″ or Larger Hose
- Data Acquisition and Analysis Software
- Methane Analyzer
- Thermocouple Meter
*Quantity of individual components will vary, depending upon your sample size and/or number of cages.
For a custom configuration, contact us and our specialists will help you configure the right system for your specific research needs.
[RoyalSlider Error] No post attachments found.