Changes in neurological function may be produced by metabolic disease, neural injury, epigenetic causes, antibiotic history or exposure to toxins or treatments. Persistence and scientific rigor are a pre-requisite in this field where relevant patterns must be discerned from small signals. Metabolic assays and ethographic profiling of behavior are key methods when a high-definition, in-vivo record is required to evaluate efficacy in pharmaceutical safety, neurological or physiological investigations.
Important System Considerations
- Second by second quantification of activity
- Automated monitoring of food and water uptake amounts and event frequency
- Differentiate between food uptake and food stashing
- Differentiate between large ingested meals from micro meals
- High-throughput capacity
- Interchangeable instrumentation between mouse and rat cages
- Compatibility with leading video analysis systems
Please fill out the form here and our specialists will help configure the right system for your needs or provide you with a detailed quote.
To request manuals and software updates, or find warranty and service information, please contact our Support department.