Neuroscience studies the changes in neurological function that may be produced by metabolic disease, neural injury, epigenetic causes, antibiotic history or exposure to toxins or treatments. Persistence and scientific rigor are a pre-requisite in this field where relevant patterns must be discerned from small signals. Metabolic assays and ethographic profiling of behavior are key methods when a high-definition, in-vivo record is required to evaluate efficacy in pharmaceutical safety, neurological or physiological investigations.
Important System Considerations
- Second by second quantification of activity
- Automated monitoring of food and water uptake amounts and event frequency
- Differentiate between food uptake and food stashing
- Differentiate between large ingested meals from micro meals
- Interchangeable instrumentation between mouse and rat cages
- Compatibility with leading video analysis systems
Optogenetic configuration option
Tightly track changes in metabolism with behavioral changes
Please fill out the form here and our specialists will help configure the right system for your needs or provide you with a detailed quote.
To request manuals and software updates, or find warranty and service information, please contact our Support department.